If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or any of the above mentioned documents, please stop immediately and refrain from using and making any purchased from us or our website.
Pricing & Taxes
– Prices for our products are shown on this Website.
– Urbanz Audio reserves the right to change the prices of the Products as and when we deem fit, at anytime and without notice to you.
– Our current pricing includes delivery charge to Singapore market only.
– For oversea market, all import charges including but not limited to payment, delivery cost, import duties/taxes and all import associated charges and legal requirements would be on buyer’s account and responsibilities.
– Order may be placed directly to Urbanz Audio or through out website.
– Order placed by you, directly or through the website, is an offer by you to purchase the Products for the stated price and taxes. Urbanz Audio reserves the right to reject Orders for commercial quantities of Goods.
– Please check and consider your Order carefully before placing an order. ORDER MAY NOT BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED once we accepted the Order.
– You warrant and indemnify Urabanz Audio that all information entered in the Order is complete, true and accurate.
– Upon confirmation of order, Urbanz Audio will send you an Order confirmation with payment details.
– You would be responsible for all payment arrangement and meeting your country legal requirements and regulations.
– Products that you have ordered will not be delivered until full payment is received and cleared.
– We do not practice refund policy.
– Products would be replaced and/or repair if it is not within manufacturer specifications or due to manufacturer defects. Buyer to notify by email to Urbanz Audiol within 3 working days from date of receipt of Products.
– If Product is damaged due to transit, buyer to arrange and claim to their insurance company.
– Delivery charges are not refundable.
Cancellation of Order
– Urbanz Audio reserves the right to cancel, at any time before delivery and for whatever reason, an Order that it has previously accepted.
– When the Order is cancelled by us, we will email notification of our cancellation.
– In the event of Urbanz Audio cancellation, we would refund any money paid in respect of the Order.
– Urbanz Audio will not be responsible or liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered as a direct or indirect result of cancellation of your Order, whether due to negligence, supplier fault or any other reasons be it government restriction, under statue or otherwise at all.
Availability of Products
– Urbanz Audio cannot guarantee availability of Products at all time as it is dependent upon its Supplier(s) to supply stocks.
– Urbanz Audio reserves the right to withdraw or suspend from sale any Products displayed on the website, either temporarily or permanenetly, at any time without notice to you.
– You acknowledge, agreed and accept that the Products may, from time to time, be delayed by the Supplier(s) and is beyond the control of Urbanz Audio. Such being the case, we would endeavor to continue updating the latest possible delivery date soonest when we received from our Supplier.
– Title and risks of the Products is passed to you on the date and time the Product leaves Urbanz Audio premises for delivery to the address stated in the Order.
– On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document(s). If you are not available at the time of delivery, your Products, depending on the mode of delivery, may be taken to a local deport or post office and a notice/information containing the relevant contact details will be left at the delivery address for your subsequent arrangement/collection.
– For payment by credit cards, delivery would only be made to the credit cards billing address to prevent thief or stolen cards.
– Any warranty extended by Urbanz Audio for the said brand or product is based on the Principal terms and conditions.
– Urbanz Audio will not be liable for any claim and/or be obligated to provide any warranty services under any of the following warranty provisions:
(i) reasonable wear and tear
(ii) items expected to be consumed or expended during the normal and routine operation.
(iii) normal corrosion;
(iv) use of unapproved parts or unproved alterations to the components.
(v) defects caused by persons other than the party appointed by the agent or Principal,
(vi) vandalism, misuse or Force Majeure Events or Acts of God
(vii) products, items or parts being discontinued by the principal.
(viii) Closure or non existence of the product or brand’s Principal.
– Urbanz Audio reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendment will take immediate effect from the time it appears on the website.
– Should there be any dispute on the terms and conditions, settling and arbitration would be done in Singapore and under the laws of Singapore.
Monday, 20th July 2018 – 00:08:00 AM